Open Access and PubMed Central Canada Webinars
Do you have questions about the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) Policy on Access to Research Outputs? How about questions on PMC Canada's manuscript submission process? Do you know the difference between PubMed Central Canada and PubMed Central? Here's your chance to get answers to these questions. Speakers from NRC's Canada Institute for Scientific and Technical Information (NRC-CISTI) and CIHR will provide an overview of CIHR's policy, PMC Canada, and how to submit manuscripts, followed by a question and answer session.
Online Webinar Schedule
- October 20 (English) at 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. EST
- October 21 (French) at 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. EST
- October 27 (English) at 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. EST
- October 28 (French) at 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. EST
- November 5 (English) at 1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. EST
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to register and indicate which session. You will receive a confirmation email with the necessary sign-in details for your session.
Commenting on this Blog entry is closed.