Grand Challenges Canada is "looking for innovative ideas to address complex real-world challenges that involve a scientific or technological solution (new or existing) alone or in combination with social and/or business innovations."
GCC is a unique and independent not-for-profit organization dedicated to improving the health of people in developing countries through innovation. "Grand Challenges Canada works with the International Development Research Centre, Canadian Institutes of Health Research, and other global health foundations and organizations committed to discovering sustainable solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges. Grand Challenges Canada is hosted by the McLaughlin-Rotman Centre for Global Health, University Health Network, University of Toronto.
- Infectious Diseases | Maladies infectieuses
- Maternal, Neonatal, and Child Health | Santé maternelle, néonatale et infantile
- Mental Health and Neurodevelopment | Neurodéveloppement
- Non-Communicable Diseases | Maladies non transmissibles
- Diagnostics | Diagnostic
- Drug Discovery
- Information and Communications Technology | Technologie de l'information et des communications
- Medical Devices/Technology | Appareils médicaux
- Medical/Health Education Programs | Programmes d'éducation médicale/sanitaire
- New Models in Health Care Delivery | Nouveaux modèles de soins de santé
- Vaccines | Vaccins
Commenting on this Blog entry is closed.